Want your news via email? Subscribe to our E-Notifications here!
A Call For Art! Franklin Day ArtWalk Exhibit
Post Date:04/12/2017 12:21 PM
Franklin Day Art Exhibit
September 23, 2017
A call for art - Free submissions
Final submission date is August 1, 2017
Who: Franklin Day ArtWalk Exhibit
What: ArtWalk: A Juried Exhibit of TWO DIMENSIONAL ART FORMS
When: September 23, 2017-Franklin Day Festival
Where: Colonial Park, 156 Mettlers Rd, Somerset, NJ 08873 by parking lot C
Time: 12PM – 5PM
Contact: Sheila Geisler (Public Relations Coordinator) at email@example.com 732-422-3676
Franklin Township is accepting submissions for “ArtWalk” - a juried exhibit showcasing all two-dimensional art forms. Accepted artwork will be on display on Franklin Day, September 23, 2017 in Colonial Park, 156 Mettlers Rd, Somerset, NJ 08873. There are no submission fees required. Princeton Photography Club is curating.
Three categories will be on display: (1) Franklin Historical sites, (2) Student Artwork- High School/Junior High School/Elementary School (3) All artwork relating to Franklin Township.
Submissions may include any form of two-dimensional art: photographs, paintings, drawings, quilting, woodworking, etc. Any art that will hang on a gallery hook is acceptable. Final submission date is August 1, 2017.
Art is limited to a maximum size of 30 inches on the longest side. It is recommended that large artwork use acrylic, rather than glass.
Submit a jpeg, 500 KB – 1 MB. Include category, title, your name, contact information and price of your artwork (20% commission will go to Franklin Township). Follow instructions and forms on the link provided below.
- All entries may be submitted on a CD, DVD, or memory stick.
- Further information may be requested by calling 732-422-3676.
- A self-addressed stamped envelope must accompany all entries.
- Add additional return postage for memory stick if you wish it returned.
- Mail to Geisler, 1 Hunters Run, Princeton, NJ 08540.
- Notification of acceptance will be mailed August 5, 2017.
- Accepted artwork is to be hand-delivered on September 18 thru September 21 to Franklin Township Clerk Office between 10AM- 2PM.