FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP FLOOD INFORMATION
WHAT ARE THE RISKS AND WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PREPARE?
FLOOD ISSUE LINKS:
- Franklin Township general flood issues.
- FEMA main website: www.fema.gov
- Franklin Township emergency announcements: http://franklintwpnj.org/government/departments/emergency-management/emergency-announcements
- Millstone River at Blackwells Mills observed flood stage height and prediction: http://water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=phi&gage=bkwn4
Note: USGS Stream gage located on Blackwells Mills Causeway
- Raritan River at Bound Brook observed flood stage height and prediction: http://water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=phi&gage=bdkn4
Note: USGS Stream gage located on Weston Canal Road just south of Cottontail Lane
- Franklin Township Stormwater Management Ordinance http://ecode360.com/6345619